A Steampunk T-shirt inspired by Frank Chadwick’s “Space 1889”
• Unique design created and only sold through Ironopolis Yard
• Limited Edition printing of 250
T-Shirt Selection info and size guides:
• Genuine Gildan Brand Heavy Cotton GD005 (or equivalent)
• 100% cotton pre-shrunk jersey knit.
• Seamless, twin needle 7/8″ collar.
• Taped neck and shoulders.
• Twin needle sleeve and hem bottoms.
• Quarter turned to eliminate centre crease.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton
• Black – 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• 185 gsm
Chest (to fit)
“Spare a shilling for a disabled soldier sir?
Where did I serve sir? On Mars sir!
Yes sir! I was there sir! I was there at Olympus Mons! God help me… I remember them! I wish I didn’t!
Hordes of gurt big Krat-Iktar aliens racing across the plain toward us, whipped into insanity by their Cthulhoid Gods. Their snouts contorting to reveal rows of razor-sharp teeth. All hell-bent on destroying the 33rd Martian Rifles. The only Imperial Commonwealth Infantry between them and the colony of New Delhi.
Three days and a night we fought them off sir. Until the bodies were banked up around Fort Gordan to the height of a man and we were so low on energy for our Armstrong Electro-rifles, we had to scavenge among our dead for Tesler magazines to keep going.
And I will tell you good sir… there is no more blessed sight than that of the Royal Navy Airship ‘Cossack’ hauling into view and turning it’s Maxim’s on those heathen scum.
Ten bob! Thank ‘ee kindly sir. Gawd bless ‘ee, an’ yor missus!”