Steampunk T-shirt inspired by H G Wells’ ‘First Men in the Moon’
• Unique design created and only sold through Ironopolis Yard
• Limited Edition printing of 250
T-Shirt Selection info and size guides:
• Genuine Gildan Brand Heavy Cotton GD005 (or equivalent)
• 100% cotton pre-shrunk jersey knit.
• Seamless, twin needle 7/8″ collar.
• Taped neck and shoulders.
• Twin needle sleeve and hem bottoms.
• Quarter turned to eliminate centre crease.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton
• Black – 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• 185 gsm
Chest (to fit)
“Ever since Professor Cavor invented the anti-gravity paint Cavorite and became the first Briton, indeed, the first man to set foot on the Moon in 1901, the potential has been enormous. The space dockyards of Ironopolis City have boomed with the creation of Tramp Spacers and Liners, with Grand Fleet Dreadnoughts and Solar-sailors… today, the Sun truly never sets on the British Solar Empire.”