A Steampunk T-shirt inspired by Jules Verne’s ‘20,000 Leagues Under the Sea’
• Unique design created and only sold through Ironopolis Yard
• Limited Edition printing of 250
T-Shirt Selection info and size guides:
• Genuine Gildan Brand Heavy Cotton GD005 (or equivalent)
• 100% cotton pre-shrunk jersey knit.
• Seamless, twin needle 7/8″ collar.
• Taped neck and shoulders.
• Twin needle sleeve and hem bottoms.
• Quarter turned to eliminate centre crease.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton
• Black – 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• 185 gsm
Chest (to fit)
I looked Nemo square in the face and said “With its untold depths, couldn’t the sea keep alive such huge specimens of life from another age, this sea that never changes while the land masses undergo almost continuous alteration? Couldn’t the heart of the ocean hide the last–remaining varieties of these titanic species, for whom years are centuries and centuries millennia?”
He returned my gaze silently over the counter for a minute, and then replied “I really couldn’t say Dr. Aronnax, but if you don’t have my aqualung gear back to me Tuesday week, I’ve have to charge you extra!”
I despair… Nemo has changed since his chandlery and diving business took off. He used to be such an idealist, but I hear he’s making a fortune out of tourist trips in glass bottomed boats these days.