A Steampunk T-shirt inspired by Great Britain’s Wacky Inventions
• Unique design created and only sold through Ironopolis Yard
• Limited Edition printing of 250
T-Shirt Selection info and size guides:
• Genuine Gildan Brand Heavy Cotton GD005 (or equivalent)
• 100% cotton pre-shrunk jersey knit.
• Seamless, twin needle 7/8″ collar.
• Taped neck and shoulders.
• Twin needle sleeve and hem bottoms.
• Quarter turned to eliminate centre crease.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton
• Black – 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• 185 gsm
Chest (to fit)
“Good morning My Lords, Admirals, and members of His Majesty’s Royal Navy. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit our manufacture and testing facilities in Ironopolis City.
Today we’d like to show you the Vickers Armstrong Electric Ray-gun. A Royal Marine side-arm that would replace the outdated .303 Lee-Metford.
In comparison, the Electric Ray-gun has a shorter range than the Lee-Metford, but this is irrelevant because, as I’m certain you realise gentlemen, boarding actions do not involve great distances, and the Electric Ray-gun’s greatest advantage is that it uses no ammunition, being charged exclusively through high energy batteries powered by static from St Elmo’s Fire.
Sir… what are you doing?
Sir… sir… please step away from the charging device… no… please sir, do not touch that I beg you!
Jenkins! Jenkins! We seem to have had a small electrical accident. Run and tell Dr Choake that Ensign Williams touched the dissipation coils without the proper earthing suit.”